Marketing Communication Executive
Job Type : Fixed Term Contract
The position is responsible for supporting in development and implementation of marketing and advertising campaigns; tracking sales data; maintaining marketing communication flow; planning meetings and trade shows; maintaining databases and preparing specified reports.
Required Education & Skills
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Marketing, communications, journalism, or similar
- 3+ years of direct, hands-on experience in developing and delivering integrated B2B marketing campaigns, including content, with email as the core component.
- Previous experience updating an employer's marketing campaigns.
- CRM Campaign management
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, Adobe Suite/ Canva, Google Analytics, SEO tools.
- Ability to effectively communicate and relate with co-workers and customers.
- Creative thinker with strong communication and networking skills
Roles & Responsibilities
- Delivery improvement plans: improving campaign effectiveness, based on campaign data and sales team feedback.
- Manage digital platforms to grow audiences, optimize content and improve engagement on web and social pages.
- Develop and implement a marketing, communication, and social media strategy for Kwik Basket that is linked to the strategic and operational charter.
- Update social media across all channels and engage with general audiences and followers online.
- Identify key stakeholders in the fresh produce industry/ private sector/ development partners - and develop a communication / engagement plan to establish and enhance the relationship between Kwik Basket and industry players through the year.
- Utilize a range of techniques including paid search, Email marketing, Google analytics, SEO, SEM, PPC, social media and display advertising to increase reach and engagement.
- Monitor and track the progress (traffic and reach) of digital platforms using digital tools and analysis. Guide on monitoring and evaluating the effectiveness of campaigns.
- Collaborate closely across teams to support on content creation and distribution of news, research reports, impact, and information pieces.
- Responsible for planning and budgeting of digital marketing budget.
- Generate leads for the sales team.
- Manage communication with exciting and potential customers.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org